Oil & Gas Council Canada Dinner
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2017:
- 350+ local and international O&G and Investment decision makers in attendance. These include speakers from our Calgary Assembly, Oil & Gas Council members and Partner executives & VIP guests attending the Assembly as guests of Oil & Gas Council Partners
- 4 hours of networking
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Lifetime Achievement Award Ceremony
Our Lifetime Achievement award celebrates the triumphs and successes of those individuals who have made a true difference to the Canadian oil and gas industry. These executives are responsible for pioneering new frontiers, pushing boundaries, for inspiring others and for achieving growth in challenging markets as well as giving back to the communities. They are those that we should be proud of and that we benchmark industry excellence to.
About our 2017 Award Recipient:
Since January 2017, Adam Waterous has been Managing Partner and CEO of Waterous Energy Fund, a private equity fund primarily focusing on privately owned oil and gas companies with assets based in North America.
Previously, Adam was Head of Global Investment Banking and Energy for Scotiabank’s Global Banking & Markets’ division. Adam joined the bank in 2005 after selling his own boutique oil and gas advisory company Waterous & Co., to Scotiabank.
Adam holds an Honours Business Administration degree from the University of Western Ontario and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Harvard Business School, where he graduated as a Baker Scholar – in the top 5%. In 2012, Adam was awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal for services in the oil and gas industry. In 2017, Adam was awarded the Oil and Gas Council’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
Adam is a board member for the Calgary United Way and is active in several community organizations in and around the Calgary and Banff areas. Adam enjoys spending time in Banff alongside his wife Jan and their 3 sons.
- Interested in booking a dinner ticket or table of 10? Book online here
- Contact Tim Pawul for more information on the benefits of attending the dinner
- View our 2017 Dinner Table hosts here
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street