SUPER EARLY BIRD RATES FOR 2018 - SAVE UP TO $650
Join over 400 CEOs, CFOs, Mexico Heads and Investors representing the energy market in Mexico City on February 28-March1 for what is the best closed-doors networking platform for C-level executives in the country.
What is Unique about the Mexico Assembly and the Energy Council approach?
- Meet the Who is Who of the Mexican energy sector: Between 400-500 upstream, midstream and power executives in attendance.
- Power Day: an entire stream on February 28 dedicated to facilitating electricity and renewables projects in Mexico.
- Extra Content: 50% more discussions than last year with 70+ speakers.
- No Media: a unique, behind-closed-doors, events with no recordings, no publications in the room and no presentations.
- The most senior event in the country: the audience’s seniority matches that of the speakers with 65% VP level and above.
- 90% of active players in the room: energy bid round winners, leaders in production, midstream operators and power developers as well as policymakers and investors.
- Truly important questions answered: who is looking for partners and by when? What challenges do operators face? Which opportunities do investors value the most right now? How will political climate change the sector after the elections?
- The most international: Out of behind-closed-doors meetings in Mexico, this is the most international, with 22 countries represented in 2017. Meet global companies and international investors from Japan, China, Australia, UK, Norway, Singapore, Canada and more.
- New trends discussed: commodities trading, liberalization of the fuel market, solar investment, greener power generation.
- Practice not theory: hear real experiences and plans from the makers of the Mexican energy story.
The Oil & Gas Council's 2017 Mexico Assembly was an excellent event. The substantive sessions provided first rate content evaluating the significant potential in Mexico's newly opened energy sector. The event was very well attended by senior industry and political decision makers allowing for many effective networking opportunities. The event was very well organized and the Oil & Gas Council team were fantastic to work with. Blakes was very pleased with its experience as an event sponsor.
Gord Kettyle, Senior Counsel, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
I thoroughly enjoyed the conference and appreciate you inviting me. It was certainly one of the better events I have attended here in Mexico. It was good to catch up with some familiar faces and peers in the industry - Intergen; CCI; Kinder Morgan... I also met some useful new contacts across the energy sector.
Rajan Vig, Origination & Trading – Mexico, BioUrja Trading LLC
"It was a pleasure to participate in your event. It was well organized and allowed us to have access to some key people."
Jose Soto, Country Manager - Mexico, Stork (the Fluor company)
“Thanks for all the hard work. It clearly paid off. It was a great event and as a lead partner of the Mexico Assembly, our expectations from the event were clearly met despite market conditions. Every promise was flawlessly executed from introductions to the panel discussions and participants in the room. We really look forward to next year. “
Esteban LEVIN, Managing Director, Global Banking and Markets, HSBC México, S. A.
Carlos LeverExecutive CoordinatorMexican Petroleum Fund (FMP)
Chris SladenCountry Head, MexicoBP
David MaderoDirector GeneralCENAGAS
Dr. César Hernández OchoaUndersecretary for ElectricityMinistry of Energy of Mexico (SENER)
Emeliana Rice-OxleyVice President Exploration, UpstreamPETRONAS
Ivan SandreaCEOSierra O&G
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street