MAY UPDATES – CANADA ASSEMBLY 2016:
1) 2016 Canada Dinner is officially SOLD OUT. Jim Davidson and Brett Wilson will be the 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award recipients at the Ceremony with 4 extra hours of networking.
2) Honest and “off-the-record” discussions during the Assembly driven by 41 Executive Speakers from Encana, Progress Energy Resources Corp., Seven Generations Energy Ltd., Pine Cliff Energy Ltd., Aspenleaf Energy Ltd., Raging River Exploration Inc., Tamarack Valley Energy, ARC Financial, BP, TransCanada, FirstEnergy Capital & many others
3) 149 companies have confirmed their participation to date
4) Get introduced to the companies and individuals you want to meet prior to the event. Oil & Gas team will help you connect with them on-site in an informal manner
5) Leading investors in the room including 1832 Asset Management, ARC Financial, Pearl Energy Investments, JOG Capital, Quantum Energy Partners, Azimuth Capital Management, Matco Investments Ltd., EIG Global Energy Partners, Brickburn Asset Management, Brookfield Asset Management, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Ontario Teachers Pension Plan, TriVest Wealth Counsel amongst others
“Congratulations to the Oil and Gas Council on presenting a valuable format for companies to describe what they are doing to capture opportunities and meet the challenges of the ever-changing business world. The Canada Assembly panel format explored the vital issues and questions on the minds of investors and producers. Well done.”
Pat Carlson, CEO, Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
"The Oil & Gas Council panel session was very worthwhile. I really liked the free-flow Q&A format where frankness and banter between panelists was encouraged. I believe it helps get the important points across yet keeps the session enjoyable and particularly interesting for attendees and panelists alike. The attendees were from a very senior and diverse background, which allows access to quite a different demographic than most investor conferences I attend. Congratulations, Oil & Gas Council."
Jonathan Wright, CEO, NuVista Energy Ltd.
“My calendar is often congested with commitments, but I always accommodate Oil & Gas Council functions. They always have high quality speakers, but equally high quality attendees. I learn from all of them.”
Peter Tertzakian, Chief Energy Economist and Managing Director, ARC Financial Corp.
Billy QuinnFounder & Managing PartnerPearl Energy Investments
Brian ThomasManaging DirectorPrudential
Bruce EdgelowVice President, Strategic InitiativesATB Corporate Financial Services
Jim DavidsonExecutive ChairmanFirstEnergy
Monica RoversHead, Business Development - Global EnergyToronto Stock Exchange
Rex KaryCEOMoneta Royalty
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
USA - Houston
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
USA - New York
T: +1 212 813 2954
1001 6th Avenue
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street