The Mozambique Assembly is the global meeting place for senior energy, finance & investment, education & training executives to identify emerging corporate development opportunities, structure the country's national content strategy and meet high level local and international decision makers
To be officially opened by H.E. President Filipe Nyusi, the Mozambique Assembly is the region's premier national event, gathering the most influential players from across the finance, investment, oil & gas, training, education and infrastructure sectors for two days of networking, corporate development and knowledge gain through focused and interactive discussions as well as a dedicated exhibition zone.
Organised in association with the Government of Mozambique, the Mozambique Assembly will draw from the unrivalled networks and expertise of the Energy Council and Getenergy to provide an exclusive destination over two days to be able to:
- Form essential relationships with chief decision makers from across government, IOC's, contractors and local institutions to position your organisation as the partner of choice for future investment opportunities and localisation initiatives
- Understand the current status of projects, including FID and production timelines to determine how and when your organisation can expand its presence in the country
- Scope out opportunities for local and international businesses through leading content, exceptional networking and one-to-one meetings
- Gain an insight into Mozambique’s national content strategy, localisation priorities, skills and local procurement requirements to identify where international partners are needed and how your organisation may play a role
- Mapping out current skills capacity and future needs across the lifecycle of projects to understand the scale of investment needed into national content and how it will be achieved
- Identify investment opportunities in oil/gas and related infrastructure, logistics and transport industries to diversify your portfolio and maximise returns
- Discuss the monetisation of Mozambique’s gas resources and how profitability can be ensured in the current market
- Learn how the government is restoring confidence in the economy to encourage investment and support the SME sector, and what this means for your business
What makes the Mozambique Assembly the premier national event?
With the highest level of government support, the Mozambique Assembly is uniquely positioned as the premier global meeting place to do business in Mozambique and provide an intricate understanding of national content priorities. Here’s why the Mozambique Assembly is in a class of its own:
- With the Energy Council and Oil & Gas Council’s unrivalled network of senior level energy, finance and investment executives, the Mozambique Assembly will facilitate the best corporate development opportunities available globally
- Getenergy’s national content expertise and respected thought leadership on localisation with 15 years of experience advising governments, industry, education and training institutions in 50+ countries worldwide offers the knowledge and community of best practice to hold the most valuable, informed discussions necessary to progress Mozambique’s national content agenda
- The Mozambique Assembly provides the full picture of national investment and localisation opportunities with energy, infrastructure and interlinked industries discussed in one place, opening the doors to wider collaboration, diversified portfolios and bigger business prospects
Mozambique has emerged as one of the most significant natural gas players in the world after the discovery of 85 trillion cubic feet of gas in 2012, and now, as President Nyusi recently remarked, ‘the resource is now transforming into money’. In May 2017, the $7 billion investment in the Coral South liquefied natural gas project led by Eni was officially approved, paving the way for other projects in the Rovuma Basin to follow suit.
Mozambique is fast being recognised as an exciting business destination, while the potential for transforming the national economy and development of Mozambique cannot be understated, as investments into infrastructure, transport and logistics become essential to commercialising hydrocarbon resources.
Critically, for these investments to enable national development, building local skills and supply chains that will enable Mozambicans to benefit from high value employment and enterprise opportunities, is essential.
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street