The Global Meeting place for National Oil Companies and their Partners
In 2017, we bring together an exclusive group of Ministers and Senior NOC Representatives at our inaugural NOC Assembly. With a mixture of panel sessions and workshops, energy leaders will have access to a full day of interactive content as well as the opportunity to meet potential business partners and investors to discuss corporate and commercial strategies against today's global backdrop.
- Benefiting from an overview of the last 24 months: What does an NOC's world look like following CAPEX reductions, portfolio restructures and contract renegotiations?
- Showcasing examples of those who are successfully moving through the cycle quickly and efficiently. What have we learnt about their business models as a result?
- How much money is being spent on "new energies" post COP 21?
- What changes will we see in the relationship between NOCs, IOCs and OSCs over the next few years?
- How can NOCs, Ministiries and Regulators work together to provide a consistent, competitive and stable environment for foreign investment?
- Where is long-term financing coming from? What is new financing structures will attract investment?
- What appetite do commercial banks have to lend to NOCs and their partners in the current climate?
H.E. Hon. Tina Joemat-PetterssonMinister of EnergySouth Africa
Andrew KamauPrincipal SecretaryState Department of Petroleum, KENYA
H.E Gabriel Mbega Obiang LimaMinister of Petroleum, Industries and EnergyRepublic of Equatorial Guinea
H.E. Christopher YalumaMinister of Energy and MineralsZAMBIA
H.E. Jeannot Matadi NengaMinister of Energy & Hydraulic ResourcesDEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
H.E. Patrick SendoloMinister of Lands, Mines, & EnergyRepublic of LIBERIA
H.E. Thierno Alassane SallMinister of EnergySENEGAL
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street